Executive Care provides in-home Companionship Services to individuals that need basic socialization and supervision and to ensure safety and well-being.
Your loved-one may not be ready to have someone other than your family members providing full in-home care just yet. Companionship Services is a nice way to introduce them to in-home care services in an easy and non-intrusive way.
Our in-home Companionship Services include:
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support
- Talking, listening and sharing experiences
- Playing games/cards and reading
- Helping keep clients in contact with family, friends and the outside world
- Providing transportation to medical appointments, grocery store and errands
- Accompanying clients to recreational and/or social events
- Writing or typing letters/correspondence
- Organizing and reading mail
- Teaching/performing meal planning and preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Accompanying client on walks
- Reminding client to take medication
- Reminding client to start or finish their meals